February 24, 2021

Meet Chelsea Henderson, Healing Practitioner

Credit: Chelsea Henderson

Welcome Chelsea! As a spiritual entrepreneur, how were you initially introduced to spirituality and what role does it play in your life?

I wouldn’t say I was even “spiritual” when introduced to spirituality. I was  too young to understand the concept. I’ve been an Intuitive and Empath  since I was about 5 years-old, and was very energetically sensitive. I picked  up on the energies of those around me in an almost debilitating way. As a  child I was a mute; wouldn’t speak a word to anyone but my mother and  father. My siblings, extended family, school teachers, etc. couldn’t pay me  to speak. Always picking up on the energy and emotions of others was a lot of stimuli, and just overwhelmed me. Crowded places like grocery stores and shopping malls made for a rough trip. It was before I was able to discern between my own emotions and vibrational frequency to what I was picking up on from others. it’d just come in as one heaping pile of discordant information. Since our energy fields are etheric in nature, I think these experiences were my introduction to spirituality and the higher realms we express ourselves in non physically.

Spirituality now plays an integral role in my life, my work, and how I co-create my human experience. As an intuitive healer, life coach, spiritual teacher, and Channeler, my work can’t be done without this collaborative, co-creative effort between spirit and our 3D physical reality. The higher vibrational frequencies of the realms giving me the information must be tapped into from where I stand physically focused into form. It’s all co-creative. 

How would you describe spirituality to someone who perceives it to be a foreign concept?

**We would ask them what their definition of “foreign” is. If they agreed with the general concept that something “foreign” is of an unfamiliar form, different of one’s own- we would say spirituality can never be a foreign concept. It has never been. The essence of who you are, at the core of your being, after every part of your physical structure is stripped away is spirit. Thought forms don’t need a physical structure to exist, that’s just how they enter our physical brain from a universal conscious network. Thoughts are then spiritual. Pure Unconditional love is not only the strongest unifying force on the planet, it’s the frequency of the creator of all that is. God is literally love, both of which are spiritual in nature. Anything that exists but is non physically focused is considered spirituality. Quantum physics, metaphysics, energy, consciousness- it’s all spirituality. **

** = Spiritually channeled response hence the 'we' pronoun referencing Spirit.
Chelsea, your work focuses on Theta Healing. What is theta healing and how does it differ from other healing modalities that encompass energy and distance?

The ThetaHealing® technique is a meditation technique and spiritual philosophy – not specific to one religion but accepting them all – with the purpose of getting closer to the Creator. It is a training method for your mind, body, and spirit that allows you to clear limiting beliefs and live life with positive thoughts, developing virtues in all that we do. Through meditation and prayer, the ThetaHealing® Technique creates a positive lifestyle.

The ThetaHealing® technique is always taught to be used in conjunction with conventional medicine. It teaches how to put to use one’s own natural intuition, relying upon unconditional love of the Creator Of All That Is to do the actual “work.” We believe by changing your brain wave cycle to include the “Theta” state, you can actually watch the Creator Of All That Is create instantaneous physical and emotional well-being. We have learned that through the ThetaHealing® Technique intuitive abilities can be used to bring about spontaneous physical and emotional well-being.

I was attracted to Thetahealing® because the modality combines energy healing, intuitive medicine, and science into one practice. At age 5 I knew I wanted to be a healer and I had to take a lot of wrong paths before finding out what being a healer meant for me. I studied pre-med, but it was too spiritually restricting. I studied psychology which felt better, but still wasn’t the best form of expression for my intuitive abilities. When I found Thetahealing® I felt like I found somewhere I could fit. It was a happy marriage between science and spirituality, which makes for a very effective holistic method of healing. Thus it was the first modality I became certified to practice. Over time it has opened me up to abilities and gifts I never knew I had, and do things I never thought to be humanly possible. 

What forms of healing have been effective in your personal and spiritual growth?

Belief work. Sometimes the only thing holding us back from healing or living the life of our dreams are our negative and limiting beliefs. It’s the old programs we’ve been running, some since childhood, that are no longer serving us to hold onto. If you hold on long enough they will manifest as physical illnesses as well. Clearing limited beliefs, old programs, and patterns was the hardest part for me but the most beneficial. It’s something I practice on myself and my clients in healing sessions. 

If you had a magic wand, what would you like to change (or improve) pertaining the modes of healing that exist within the earth realm?

**If we had a magic wand and could change anything right here right now, we would get rid of old broken systems and create new conscious systems. I.e. educational systems, entertainment and music industries, financial and political systems, institutions etc. We would wave the wand and transform everyone working in these systems into heart centered and conscious beings, serving the highest good of everyone involved in and affected by their actions. 

You didn’t say how many changes, so we would also transform earth and those who inhabit into a symbiotic species and planet. It would be a planet of beings denoting a mutually beneficial relationship between different people, groups, systems and species’ throughout all levels of existence on earth. Thus throughout all levels of existence universally, because as you ascend so does the rest of existence. Ideally everyone would work together to ensure survival, well being, and further evolution on a collective level. There’s no I in team. The more people wake up from the illusion of separation, realizing that we are all connected as one, they will come to realize that this is the key to ensuring their survival, their neighbors, and the world’s.**

** = Spiritually channeled response hence the 'we' pronoun referencing Spirit.

As a healing practitioner and life coach, what have you learned about human beings and their quest for goal actualization? Are there any common themes present among the clients you serve?

Goals…… I’ve never been a fan of them. The common theme present when I’d use systems to track where me or my clients were in relationship to our goals, was that we all left feeling like failures when we didn’t achieve them. I practice the same methods I give my clients so I’ve experienced the repeated feeling of defeat and unworthiness as well. I don’t care how outrageous/unrealistic the goals may have been. Walking away having not achieved them just re-enforced the feeling and re-ran the program that we weren’t good enough. So we stopped working on goals and started working on Alchemy. 

As a Pisces and someone that's studied psychology, metaphysics, mysticism and the like in depth, I’m a combination of a “magician” energy as known by tarot, and a master manifester. I love it, and it’s what I enjoy doing in my own life and teaching to others. I teach (what I think is) a simple method to create something from nothing instead of chasing and reaching from a state of misalignment from where you prefer to be. The first thing I think when I hear “goal” is the fact that I haven’t reached where I’m trying to go. You can’t get there from a state of lack or limitation, which is where you always start when you set a goal. 

Chelsea, you also host workshops where you channel messages. Can you please share how channeling works? Are there any messages you've received that have surprised you during these live experiences?

Channeling kind of works like a radio. My guides will broadcast information on a certain “radio station” and my brain works as the receiver. So when I tune my brainwave state and vibrational frequency to theirs and they tune their frequency to mine- a moment happens where we meet in the middle and link. My brain, the receiver, can then receive the information they’re sending out in the form of downloads. The downloads go through the language center of my brain and convert the information into our human language, in the way that’s best representative of the concepts. That’s how my guides have explained it to me. 

I can choose my active level of involvement in the process. If I want to completely take the back seat and let them drive, I can. I don’t have to actively listen to what they’re saying. My consciousness could be in a far away corner taking a nap, and when I come back the interaction is over. On the other end I could be fully involved, listen, participate and speak on behalf of my guides. I just want everyone to clearly understand my level of free will, because channeling is never forced or imposed upon me. I invoke it. The strangest thing that’s happened when channeling was just in front of a few people, but I received information in a different language and had to Google it. Thankfully it didn’t hurt my credibility because the message made complete sense. It just opened my mind up to a moment of “Okay, so that’s something that can happen. Good to know.” 

As an avid advocate of the arts, you also write and produce music. What genre of music do you enjoy listening to?

No one ever likes my response to this question, but I actually don’t listen to much music. As a highly creative person I have to be careful of what I feed my mind, so as not to recreate it in my music or reality. That’s the bigness of the innate capability we all have. So I try to limit my exposure to external influences that don’t resonate with me on a soul level. By feeding my soul instead of my mind I found that the music I’d write and produce was always unique, and an authentic expression of who I am. I create the music of my soul, and when I find other people that forge their own path in that way I enjoy listening to their music too. 

What genre of music do you produce to support your creative and spiritual calling?

This kind of relates to my previous response. I’ve been writing music since I was 9. In my teen years of writing for other people I would just write lyrics to fit the form they wanted it to fit. A lot of it was rap and hip hop focused. As a teenager I found it cool and fun to express a gritty aspect of myself through the artists. As I evolved spirituality I found it harder and increasingly less satisfying to write things that weren’t in alignment with who I was. The more you live your truth and stand in your own power, the more uncomfortable it gets to wear a mask. I started producing because it gave me complete creative freedom. 

I spent 10 hours a day for 3 days in my friends studio learning how to make music. I played every sound from scratch, no samples, exactly the way I heard it in my mind. I had never played instruments before, but when my hands hit the synthesizer keyboard I knew what to do. I just closed my eyes and played. Being freed from the creative constraints of staying in a certain lane allowed me to channel my music, and tap into my creative abilities as a producer and songwriter.

I’ve made my own meditation music recently that supports both callings. I’ve also written some songs that just felt good to write. I don't know what I’ll do with them right now which is fine. I wrote them simply for the joy it brought me to do so. It supports my creative and spiritual calling by keeping me in alignment with my highest self. I do have an affinity for certain sounds and instruments. I’ve also noticed an etheric quality that’s pretty consistent throughout my music. I’m drawn to the violin, piano, harp, cello, acoustic guitar, and symphonic sounds.

Is there a ritual or process you emulate to write your music? When do you know you've completed writing an entire piece of music?

I’ve changed the way I initiate writing songs. I used to make the decision to start writing the song based on when I felt I had to have it done by. I would find myself unable to find words or establish a flow. It left me to reach for the material and extract the words from my brain, instead of allowing them to flow from my soul. It was very counter intuitive. Now I start with managing the state I’m in. If I’m properly aligned I’ll just start hearing lyrics in my head and have to rush to my phone or grab a pen and paper. Sometimes I’ll get them in a dream and write them when I wake up. The song doesn’t go away until it’s written though. I usually find myself free writing it in one sitting. Then I’ll structure and rewrite it in another. That’s basically the extent of the process. 

What is the secret to writing music that will be entertained by the media, music, TV and healing industry?

The secret is to not. When you write or create something that’s an authentic expression of you and your truth, the right people will find resonance with it. Just don’t lose sight of what you’re doing it for, and let go of attachment to any particular outcome. Don’t pay attention to the 100 people that don’t find resonance, focus on the 5 that do. Those are your people, you woke them up, they’ll wake up others, and what’s entertained by those industries will change. 

Chelsea, you represent a few roles in your life from a spiritual practitioner to an entrepreneur. Which role among many (healing practitioner, entrepreneur, writer, musician; etc.) came first?

Writing definitely came first. I started writing music lyrics and poetry when I was nine years-old. I barely spoke so that’s how I was able to express myself. I wrote my first children’s book in 4th grade (around the same age), my dad illustrated it, and my teacher published it. At that age nothing is really a role though, it’s a skill or hobby.

What is the best advice you've received as a healing practitioner?

I was usually rejected by a lot of the people I would ask for advice. Which was good because it was my journey to experience and my path to pave. The answers to my questions were revealed to me in the form of lessons and life experiences. Life has always been my best teacher. 

What is the most useful advice you'd offer to a spiritual practitioner in training?

Work from the inside out. Align within first, then act in the world. That way you’ll encounter the path of least resistance and your inner guidance will be loud and clear. 

When producing healing music, what are the essential variables which permit the music to have a healing effect on listeners?

There are healing frequencies that when synchronized with your brainwaves, they create a destress response within the body. For example 963 Hz, 852 Hz, or 741 Hz. There’s also sound healing instruments like crystal singing bowls. A soft, rhythmic, soothing tone of voice of any mantras or vocals also helps. 

Chelsea, one of your aspirations including directing a TV series. What type of artistic genre would you like to direct? Do you also have any desire to act in these TV series?

Sci-Fi, Drama, Fiction, Adventure, Mystery, Fantasy- I’m open to creating anything I’m inspired by. I don’t have a desire to act in them, but that’s not to say I’ll always feel that way. Who knows?

If you could have directed a TV series that existed in the past decade, do you have a favorite show where you'd love to see your name in the credits?

I feel like the best is yet to be created. 

As an artist and healer, you are also writing a book. What is one important thing you would like all future readers to know about you through your writings?

It is my passion, pleasure, and purpose to bring through the information that I do. Me and my guides appreciate the opportunity to share our perspective with them.

You are a talented professional representing a wide array of the creative arts. By any chance, do you tell or know any good jokes? :)

Relationships are like toots. If you have to force it, it’s probably poop. :)

Please share with audiences how they can support your work.

Chelsea @ Theta Healing Here
Chelsea Henderson @ Squarespace Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

#FoodforThought: Polarity in Leadership

    Playlist  

Popular Posts